Do you hear that? That’s Jamaica calling you!
If you are reading this, then we know that you are interested in going on an escape that is needed and I will help you forget about the stress and woes of everyday life. And yes, my friend - Jamaica is waiting on you! Jamaica is the perfect place to soak up some rays with a Jamaican Me Crazy in hand, swim in the pristine and crystal clear ocean water, and enjoy the sounds of Jamaican drums.
Somewhere between the vibrant energy of the Jamaican culture and the warm tranquility of the island is where the magic happens and we don’t want you to miss out.
- Accommodation at the Hyatt Zilara (Or Similar)
- White and Black Pool Party
- Meet and Greet
- Airport Transfers
- All White Farewell Sail
- Noire Escapes Escape Kit
- Noire Escapes Host on Site
- All inclusive meals and drinks at the resort
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall
(Prices are based on Double Occupancy)
Luxury has never been this personalized. Choose from one of the amazing accommodations — all-inclusive and adult-only. Luxuriate under the warm Caribbean sun in an in-pool lounger as the concierges take care of the little things like unpacking, ironing, and restocking your mini-bar. Retire to stunning ocean views from your private furnished balcony or sink down and relax in your soaker tub. Want for nothing in your own personal paradise.
- Room Service
- Mini-Bar Restocked Daily
- Flat Screen TV
- Vanity Mirror
- Bathroom Amenities
- In -Room Safe
- Furnished Patio
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Alarm Clock
- Private Balcony
- Turndown Service
- Robes & Slippers
Ocean View (Single Occupancy or Doubles)
Ocean Front King (Single Occupancy or Doubles)
Swim Up King/Double Room
Secure Your Spot Now
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
PRICES ARE PER PERSON AND NOT PER ROOM
Oceanview Double - $2,517 - Single Occupancy $4152
Oceanfront Double - $2,592 - Single Occupancy $4302
Swimup Double - $2705 - Single Occupancy $4,528
What's Not Included:
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for driver
- Meals not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions not mentioned
- Flight to Sangster Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ)
When you book an escape, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- Itinerary is always subject to change
- Click Here to see all entry requirements into Jamaica
- This is a land only Escape (flight is not included)
- Prices are per person and not per room
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please take some time and research what works best for you and your travel needs. Here are two to get you started Travel Insurance Master and Travel Guard
- Clients 21 years of age and older is the requirement
- Men are always welcome
- When making flight accommodations, please note that check in date is July 11 2024 after 3 p.m. - Check out is 12:00 p.m. July 15 2024 (Plan accordingly)
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon.
- This tour may not be suitable for a person that has the need for a wheelchair, walker or scooter
- Airport to fly into is Sangster Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ)
- It is the guest's responsibility to notify email@example.com of all email address changes.
- Transportation from the airport will be provided (Restriction apply)
- At check-in, a credit card will be required for check-in to cover anticipated room incidentals.
- A full day-by-day itinerary will be provided 30 to 60 days before travel, if not earlier.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Carolina Visionary, LLC and Noire Escapes reserve the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- To secure excursions in Jamaica, click here
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight information HERE.