Discover the Essence of Luxury in Ghana: A Journey Beyond Boundaries
Embark on an unparalleled adventure with our exclusive escape to Ghana, where the rich tapestry of history, culture, and natural beauty awaits. Indulge your senses and elevate your travel experience as we take you on an extraordinary journey through Accra, Kumasi, and Cape Coast – three iconic destinations that you have been dreaming to check off of your bucket list.
Imagine this, starting your journey in Accra, the vibrant capital city where modern sophistication meets traditional charm. Immerse yourself in the local culture at the bustling Makola Market, where the vivid colors and lively atmosphere will captivate your senses.
Kumasi, the historical and cultural heartbeat of Ghana, prepare to be enchanted by the grandeur of the Ashanti Kingdom. Visit the Manhyia Palace, the seat of the Ashanti kings, and witness the regal history that unfolds within its walls.
Cape Coast: Where History Meets the Ocean
Cape Coast beckons with its breathtaking coastal views and a poignant reminder of Ghana's history. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Cape Coast Castle, where echoes of the past resonate in every stone.
Why Choose Our Luxury Escape to Ghana
- Exclusivity: Enjoy intimate guided tours and access to cultural landmarks.
- Luxurious Accommodations: Revel in the finest hotel in the city carefully selected for their opulence and elegance.
- Gastronomic Delights: Savor the flavors of Ghana with dining experiences, featuring local cuisine.
- 6 nights at the Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra
- Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Home Brunch
- Kumasi Cultural Center
- Visit Ntonso, a craft village
- Visit the Village of Adinkra (Kente)
- Visit Manhyia Palace, the seat of the Ashanti Kingdom
- Black Star Square & Independence Arch
- Door of No Return
- Naming Ceremony
- Shopping Day
- Farewell Dinner (Please wear African Attire of your choosing)
- Escape Kit
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Spa treatments or spa packages not listed
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities for Tour Guide
- Gratuities for Driver
- Gratuities for Waiters/waitress
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted
- Beverage during meals
- Medical insurance
- Nightlife Admissions and alcoholic beverages
- Flights to and from Accra, Ghana
- Additional excursion offered by tour guide
- Excursions/Tours not mentioned in final itinerary
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra Or Similar
- Unwind in luxury accommodations that blend contemporary design with Ghanaian hospitality, providing you with the perfect haven after a day of exploration.
- Step into 5 star luxury, conveniently located in the downtown business district and minutes away from Accra's national center for culture and art.
- Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is the only five-star luxury hotel in Accra. It is conveniently located in the central business district, right next to the International Conference Centre, National Theatre and Ghana’s top cultural attractions, such as Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum.
- Their luxury Resense Spa spans across three floors, offering traditional European treatments with 10 treatment rooms, hammam, sauna, steam room and whirlpool baths, a men’s and women’s salon, a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa café. (Spa services are at the expense of the traveler).
Book Your Escape Today
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
Single - $6,540 per person | Double - Occupancy $4,800 per person
- The itinerary is subject to change at any time.
- Please plan your flights for arrival into Ghana on March 7, 2025. Flights are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. For this tour, your passport should not expire before September 30, 2025 .
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- It is the responsibility of the client to research all required vaccines required to enter the country of Ghana and consult with your doctor.
- Ghana is one of the countries at the risk of Yellow Fever transmission, hence the need for all travelers (including those coming from countries with no risk to yellow fever) to Ghana to have a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate or records indicating their protection from yellow fever.
- This escape will involve lots of walking, plan accordingly.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current unless you make larger payments than what is required of your monthly payment plan. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes.
- Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements. Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Visa application for Ghana can be found here.
- Roommate matching is available.
- Name changes are allowed with a $250 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservation the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your invoice.
- You can enroll in our automatic billing and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you, and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
- To read more about the country of Ghana, click here.
- Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 60 to 90 days in advance to plan your free time.
We do not provide refunds and encourage each and every passenger to secure travel insurance to protect their travel investment.