CLASSY VIBES ONLY!
Look, you’ve worked hard and it’s time for you to enjoy the fruits of your labor! When you join us in October 2024 on the Italy Escape, you’re guaranteed to feel all the Boujee vibes all day, every day. So grab that AMEX and passport because we’re off to ITALY!
Here’s a quick sneak peek of what you’ll do when you join us in Italy:
Discover the best of Italy on this journey to Florence and Milan. Begin in Milan, where you’ll tour Castello Sforzesco and view the Last Supper of course.
In Florence, we tour the Duomo with its famous Baptistry and marbled façade. We’ll swing by Pisa, birthplace of Galileo and home to the iconic Leaning Tower.
We will be living our best lives on this much needed Italy Escape, so what are you waiting on? Secure your spot today.
- Double occupancy accommodations with 6 nights at the Westin Palace Milan and Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio or similar
- 6 Breakfasts and 4 dinners
- Walking city tour of Milan
- Private tour to see the Last Supper
- Luxury shopping in Milan’s Quadrilateral Fashion District & Mall Firenze
- Day of leisure
- Explore Lucca and PisaCastello del Trebbio for wine tasting
- All white and gold welcome dinner
- Farewell dinner (Bring your fascinators)
- Escape kit mailed before travel
- Noire Escapes Experience Host on-site
- English-speaking tour host
- All hotel taxes
- Tour of Accademia Museum
Book Your Escape Today
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
Single - $4,600 per person | Double - Occupancy $4,000 per person
The Westin Palace Milan & Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
The Westin Palace Milan
Hotel Pitti Palace al Ponte Vecchio
- Itinerary is always subject to change
- This is a land only Escape (flight is not included)
- Prices are per person and not per room
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please take some time and research what works best for you and your travel needs. Here are two to get you started Travel Insurance Master Travel Guard
- Clients 21 years of age and older is the requirement
- Men are always welcome
- When making flight accommodations, please note that check in date is October 21 2024 after 4 p.m. (Plan accordingly)
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports. Please be sure your passport does not expire before March 2025, if so please renew your passport immediately to attend this travel event.
- This tour may not be suitable for a person that has the need for a wheelchair, walker or scooter as they are not permitted on “seat-in-coach”.
- Please note, our first stop is Milan, Italy. The airport code is MXP. Our departure location is Florence, Italy.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify email@example.com of all email address changes.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- Transportation from the airport will be provided only from MXP. Transportation to the airport for day of departure is the responsibility of the client.
- When planning your departure, please keep in mind that you will be leaving from Florence, Italy. Please plan accordingly
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Personal expenses
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals and drinks not mentioned